This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Yes, it was a quick month (no Leap Year here), and we are here again to announce another new issue of Juxtapoz. In our April 2013 issue, we are proud to feature legendary fine artist Ralph Steadman and his longtime collaborations with friend Hunter S. Thompson. With contributions from former Rolling Stone editor, Ben Fong-Torres, X-Files creator Chris Carter, and Jux writer Nathan Spoor, we are proud to help usher in a year of celebrating one of the most iconic artists of our times, Mr Ralph Steadman.
The April issue also features:
- Ben Fong-Torres on assigning Hunter S. Thompson to anything
- Erik Parker on the eve of his exhibition at Pace Prints in NYC
- Kelsey Brookes on science and art
- Geoff McFetridrige and Heath Ceramics go to Japan
- Merry Karnowsky shows us around Los Angeles
- Jaime Brett Treadwell and the new Pop Surrealism
- Carlos Donjuan prepares a new show at Kirk Hopper in Dallas, Texas
- Nathaniel Russell has found your dog
- Parra on his father, skateboards, and Hüsker Dü
- Joram Roukes goes to London, Culver City, and beyond