Attention : dernières pièces disponibles !
Date de disponibilité:
Juxtapoz Magazine Fevrier 2014 #157
Here we are, at another New Year, ready for 12 great months ahead. This particular year for Juxtapoz is a little different, as we are celebrating 20 years of independent publishing throughout 2014, and what better than kick off the calendar year with a cover by Mel Kadel and an issue appreciating the subtle details of contemporary art. From New Wave Handmade Art, classic pop surrealism, and DIY public art, February 2014 properly sends us into our 20th year.
The February 2014 issue features:
- Mel Kadel interviewed by Raymond Pettibon, Travis Millard, Jeremy Fish and friends
- F. Scott Hess on his new body of work and upcoming retrospectives
- Olek and the art of guerrilla knitting
- Brett Amory examination of patience and painting
- Erin M Riley taking the selfie to a whole new level of artistry
- The Heidelberg Project facing its greatest challenges yet in Detroit
- Case Studyo changing the world of collecting
- Ebbets Field Flannels on classic craftsmenship
- Silas Hite making sweet music
- Jennilee Marigomen's serene photography